KEVIN MURPHY LEAVE-IN.REPAIR
- Water (Aqua) (Eau), Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Papain, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Bromelain, Glycerin, Ubiquinone, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-37, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Eugenol, Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol
A nourishing, restorative leave-in treatment that works to repair damaged hair by adding strength and reducing breakage. Enriched with jojoba seed oil that adds moisture and smooths the hair, hydrolysed green pea protein to repair and strengthen and bamboo leaf extract adds natural shine and luster.
Suitable for all hair in need of some TLC, it's packed full of strengthening properties which provide nourishment, protection and boost shine so hair feels softer, more manageable and healthier.
- Repairs and restores damaged hair
- Reduces breakage and strengthens
- Offers heat protection up to 200°F / 93°C
- Ideal for all hair types
- Sulphate, paraben and cruelty free
How to use KEVIN MURPHY LEAVE-IN.REPAIR
- Apply to damp or towel dried hair
- Massage from root to tip
- Leave to dry naturally or style as desired
Keratin protein, amino acids, green pea protein, bamboo extract, and papaya extract.