KEVIN MURPHY MAXI.WASH
- Water (Aqua) (Eau), Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract (Extrait de canne à sucre), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycereth-7 Caprylate/Caprate, Disteareth-75 IPDI, Malic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene
Get the best out of your hair care routine by starting with the must-have detox shampoo MAXI.WASH. Every haircare routine should start with this wonder product, a deep cleansing shampoo designed to detoxify, and remove product build up, which in turns helps your other hair care products to work their magic.
A deep cleansing shampoo to strip unwanted product residue and excess oil that can build up in your hair. Tropical fruit acids (AHA) and anti pollution agents deeply cleanse the hair. Sage extracts dissolve the fats and oils. A herbal blend of lime, mint and eucalyptus remove excess oil and stimulate sluggish and sensitive scalps.
- Removes unwanted product build up
- Detoxifies and stimulates the scalp
- Ideal for use before colouring hair, or for hair that is frequently styled
- Vegan friendly
- Sulphate, paraben and cruelty free
- Gluten free
How to use KEVIN MURPHY MAXI.WASH
- Apply to wet hair
- Massage into hair and scalp, but do not scrub your scalp
- Rinse and repeat
Niaouli oil, which acts as a hair softener, papaya fruit extract which is rich in AHA'S to dissolve dead skin cells and exfoliate the scalp, thyme extract to improve colour retention, witch hazel distillate which acts as a natural antiseptic, aloe leaf juice to moisturise and heal, tea tree oil and rosemary leaf extract to relieve dry flaky skin and grapefruit extract to promote hair growth.
What are the benefits of using KEVIN MURPHY MAXI.WASH?
Using AHA’s from fruit extracts, MAXI.WASH is powerful enough to slough away debris and purify the hair, while removing build-up on the scalp. The sole product in this DETOX regime, think of MAXI.WASH as the ideal ‘pre-wash’ shampoo to prepare the hair to receive even greater benefits from other Kevin Murphy regimes.
Hair Expert's Tips
“MAXI.WASH is a crucial element for my hair care regimen. It’s a reset. A deep exfoliator to remove oil product and pollutants from even delicate hair & scalps. Stroke it down the hair shaft to activate the AHA’s natural fruit acids that vibrate, and lift build up on the hair & scalp. It’s a great prep to allow our other high-performance regimes to penetrate deeper and work on the hair. It will never strip the hair or colour, instead it will expose and illuminate the hair leaving it super clean. I love to add it into my wash routine once a week or a couple of times a month, especially before I use any treatments or masques.”
Tip: If MAXI.WASH doesn’t foam it needs another application – rinse with water and repeat.” - Layla Smith – Platinum Key Educator for KEVIN.MURPHY